After the terrible snow that covered England at the beginning of 2018 , Leroy James from St Johns, Leeds was ready to tackle the wintery weather nice and early this year. With the investment of a fantastic new snow plough procured by Aston on behalf of the Customer, St Johns’ security and cleaning teams will be able to complete the mammoth task of clearing the external areas with much more ease. Angie Chapman, Operations Manager at St Johns says she hopes this will provide a safer environment for employees, tenants and customers alike.
- New tractor for the team at Dalton Park April 1, 2019
- Quinton receives Certificate of Excellence March 28, 2019
- New plough at St. John’s March 28, 2019
- Good service rewarded at Liverpool John Lennon Airport March 28, 2019
- Aston Services Group: Maximising the Apprenticeship Levy March 28, 2019
- Aston Services Group Appoints New Group MD March 18, 2019